Dr. Billy P Vanasupa Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Billy P Vanasupa?

Son of a patient

Very concerned with my Dad and intervened with being forgotten in the medical system, ie, primary doctor not following up after release from hospital to a rehabilition facility.

sucks

He is very dismissive. You tell him you're in pain and he shrugs it off. I don't know why doctors are so afraid to do their jobs, and help those in pain. It's not imaginary. It's real. Last appointment, didn't have the courtesy to even speak with me, had his nurse do it instead, and avoided me in the hallway. I was basically told not to come back unless I was near death.

NO NO NO! Stay away from him!

I saw this guy about 20 months ago when he was part of Urology Northwest. He insisted on doing 'robotic surgery' to widen my ureter. I have been in chronic pain 24/7 ever since. And no one can figure out why. My kidney hurts so bad, I can barely function. When I researched him after the surgery, I found out he wasn't a board certified urologist, did not have any formal urology training, and was a DO! That's like going to a foot doctor for brain surgery. Stay away from this quack!!!!

After my second appointment with this doctor I looked for help else where. During my first "get to know you" appointment he was very polite and friendly but on my second appointment he was down right rude and I felt like he was trying to bully me alittle. He wanted to use one form of treatment for me and I had nothing but bad reviews from people I know with the same treatment, when I presented my choice of care options he made his own personal opinion very clear and was very unco-operative with what I wanted. End of the appointment he walked out with no good bye, no hand shake, no anything and was pretty rude. I would recommend not seeing this doctor and found him rude, unprofessional and bullying.

Trudie Dunaway

Dr Vanasupa is a great doctor. He has a lot of compassion and empathy with his patient, he explains everything thoroughly. One of the best doctors I have seen in my 67 years!