Dr. Billy Yee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Billy Yee?

Getting started was great!!!!!

After seeing Dr. Yee for our first consultation, we are definitely pleased and will continue seeing him. the office was very welcoming, and i believe the best part was all of the information that he had given, taking the time to educate us, exploring all and new routes we had never thought of. We are very pleased with our first time visit and will continue coming!

Great doctor and staff

I've done 2 rounds of IVF and 2 FET with Reproductive Partners and Dr. Yee. I got pregnant with my first IVF and delivered a beautiful daughter last 2009. Although my 1st FET and 2nd IVF weren't successful, I was blessed on my 2nd FET and I'm now 16 weeks pregnant. Dr. Yee is the consummate professional and explain the process to you in a thorough and easy-to-understand manner. The staff is wonderful and helpful to answer your questions.

The best dr I ever seen

I went to dr yee about a year ago and all I'm going to say is thank you dr yee for making my dreams come true

DR YEE IS THE BEST DR IN THE WORLD

dr yee helped me in ways words could not express i thank him from the bottom of my heart ....and his staff are so awsome