Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bin Cao has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Bin Cao has the following 10 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Chronic Pain
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Bin Cao is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I went there for pain in left arm. after I told her about the kind of pain I have instead sending for EKG or/ and sending me to get an MRI to rule out any heart disease or Cervical damages. she recommended an X-ray from my left arm which is unrelated and will not show anything. And I guess you do not need to be a medical doctor to know these things it's just common sense!!!!
32 Years Experience
Beijing Medical College
Graduated in 1986
Baylor Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente South Bay Medical Center, 25825 Vermont Ave, Harbor City, CA
Dr. Bin Cao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.