Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bin Yang
Dr. Bin Yang, MD, MPH, MS is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with another office in East Brunswick, NJ. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Occupational Medicine. Dr. Yang is affiliated with East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System and Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System. He speaks English.
Dr. Bin Yang has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Bin Yang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.