Dr. Bina Comes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bina Comes?

Dr. Comes is amazing. Excellent bedside manner, confident, knowledgeable, her whole demeanor inspires confidence. I am glad to have her be my daughter's pediatrician for years to come.

Patricia

Dr. Comes has a pleasant and professional demeanor. She makes sure that she asks us about any concerns about our child on each visit. She gives us the impression that she has time to listen and never feel that we need to hurry because she has other patients she needs to take care of. She provides you with clear directives and makes sure that you understand before you leave. She compliments us if we did something excellent as caregivers to our child. We are pleased with her and confident that we can trust our child under her care

Great

Both of my children do not mind going to the doctor. She is professional but caring. The office staff, especially kathy, is wonderful!!!! Wouldn't change doctors at all!

i have two kids and my youngest started to go to her ive never seen a baby get a shot and not cry she's av great dr

my daughterand son, now 13 and 10 have seen dr.comes from one week old, and love her. she has caught several problems i do not believe other dr.'s would have.my questions are always answered. dr.come has at times gone well and beyond what is expected. she truly loves kids and her job.when i moved other dr's. did not compare,so i went back to dr.comes. the comute is worth it.

We Miss Dr. Comes ! She is a wonderful doctor.

My children loved Doctor Comes. My son had developmental disabilities,and Dr. Comes was always concerned about his behavior and progress.My daughter had received a doctors kit one Christmas, and she said she was gong to be Doctor O'Binas.