Dr. Bina S Kololgi Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Bina S Kololgi?

A good bit of friendly mixed with a good bit of crazy

Visited walk-in medical care with a horrendous sinus infection. They were busy that day, and I saw Dr. Kololgi after about an hour. Dr. Kololgi is very kind and friendly, but also very odd. I obviously had a sinus infection, but she kept asking off-the-wall questions about my diet and cholesterol among other things. She eventually diagnosed me with an ear infection (which I didn't have), but I walked out with a prescription for the antibiotic that I needed for the sinus infection so it wasn't a wasted trip. I had heard stories about this doctor, but it was the first time I saw her in my several trips to this clinic. Combined with other stories (she asked my wife to bring in our dog for a strep test), this visit ensured that I will find another clinic next time.

Great care.

Don't ever go to this doctor. Very rude unprofessional, horrible experience. Please dont waste your time and money

Dr. Bina S Kololgi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.