Dr. Bincy P Abraham Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bincy P Abraham?

patient

Excellent

Dr. Abraham is a wonderful GI doctor. Although, I did not have a flare up while under her care (I have ulcerative colitis) - I was very impressed with her knowledge for my maintenance care. She is very pleasant and professional. I saw her when she practiced at Baylor and liked her so much that I transferred to Methodist when she moved there. She is a very busy doctor; however, I never mind waiting in her office given the care that I receive from her. She recently got a PA to help with her patient load. I also received Remicade infusions while at her office and the infusion nurse Heather is phenomenal. Dr Abrahams nurse Wendy is also wonderful as well and excellent with follow up.

Dr. Bincy P Abraham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.