Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bindesh A Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 10
The initial visit was fine. I saw the doctor and he explained the next couple of steps see me in a week and well take more x-rays. From that pointon, everything took a nosedive. I was pawned off to a physician assistant that did nothing more than look at an x-rays and nod looks fine see you in a week.There was zero communication on what the recovery process or timeline would be. The cast was removed and again there was zero communication on physicaltherapy expectations, length of physical therapy, critical time frames or things to watch for and call them about. ZERO! I returned for a follow up visit 4 weeks later and the doctor then saw me. I had to remind him THREE times of the treatment that Id received at HIS office. (?!?!?) He had the worst bedside manner, was not forthcoming with information, and its was as if I was supposed to come in and know all questions that should be asked. It was horrible! Two out of the three nurses during my numerous visits were just down right nasty from the moment I said Hello. If it werent for the ER doctor that helped me at the beginning of my injury and a ton of online research, Id be completely in the dark. This has by far been the worst medical staff Ive ever experienced. If I break another bone in the future (increased likelihood given the sports I do), I will not be returning to this office!
My first visit to Dr. Shah was a complete waste of time. He gave the same diagnosis as the previous doctor, yet he refused to fix the problem with surgery? Physical therapy, weight loss, glucosamine pills and swimming for a torn meniscus muscle?!? The total killer to all of this is he would NOT answer my questions as to why not just do the surgery since none of these will heal a muscle? He will waste your time and insurance monies so stay away this doctor!!
I have never waited less than an hour to see Dr. Shah. Their office is one of the most poorly run medical facilities I have ever seen when it comes to scheduling. The staff's care and bedside manner is not offensive, but it certainly takes a hit from the poor scheduling and rushed demeanor of all staff. Terrible experiences with this office!
24 Years Experience
Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences Karad
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Bindesh A Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPIH Health Orthopedics, 1400 S Harbor Blvd Ste A, La Habra, CA
Dr. Bindesh A Shah is similar to the following 0 Doctors near La Habra, CA.