Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bindu R Manocha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
I was in the market for a general practitioner and tried Dr. Manocha. She was not awful but did not impress me either. Just didn't click. the receptionist is useless too and expected me to do alot of the work that I was paying them to do i.e. find the number of my pharmacy. Looking elsewhere since Atlanta has so much to offer.
Dr. Manocha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Bindu R Manocha accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Physicians Group, 105 Collier Rd NW Ste 5040, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bindu R Manocha in this video.
Dr. Bindu R Manocha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.