Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bindu B Nair has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Wonderful doctor and staff...No one is more caring or compassionate that she is....You want someone to listen...here she is..so very busy but you can't tell that...she reads your records and discusses with you...I've met some doctors who are just egos in suits...but she is one of kind...my highest recommendation is Dr. Nair.
Both my mother and I have been going to Dr. Nair for 15 years. We are very happy with the care we receive from Dr. Nair, and would not want anyone else as our primary care physician. She is a thoughtful and caring doctor, and will spend all the time that we need during our appointments. She carefully listens to what we have to say, and has meaningful, experienced, and educated medical opinion and advice to offer. I have no idea why anyone would have a single negative thing to say about her. They must be talking about someone else, because we think she's FANTASTIC!
When Dr Nair first started working at Sutter Medical, she was a very kind, concerned, and compassionate Dr. This was atleast 12 or so yrs. ago. The she went out on Pregancy leave, and when she came back, she was a different Dr. The compassion, and the actual concern for her patients is gone. She has miss diagnosed some serious illnesses, for allergies. I would NOT recommend Dr Nair to anyone.
Dr. Nair is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Vijayanagara Institue Of Medical Sciences
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Bindu B Nair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreenoaks Family Medicine, 5765 Greenback Ln, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Bindu B Nair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.