Dr. Bindu Noor Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bindu Noor?

New Patient

My first visit to Dr. Noor today was absolutely great. She is very kind. She is also very knowledgeable, informative and smart. So glad I have a great new Dr.

My favorite Doctor!

Dr. Noor is the best doctor I've had so far. I've been seeing her since I was 16 (10 years) and she always makes me feel like she cares about me and not about making money. I've been to a few doctors throughout the years and a lot of them were cold or more concerned about writing an expensive prescription than trying to help me.Another thing, Dr. Noor also works with you if you are having financial problems. She is caring and she is friendly. I have not seen her lately but I look forward to making an appointment with my favorite doctor.

great doctor who listens

doctor noor always takes the time to listen to you and is thorough in her examination . I rely on her judgement , I am happy that she is my doctor , thanks dr. noor

Dr. Bindu Noor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.