Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bindu Sudhakaran
Dr. Bindu Sudhakaran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sudhakaran is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. Dr. Sudhakaran has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bindu Sudhakaran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
Showing 5 of 19
Having had a primary care physician in Tomball for many years that I had the utmost respect for; I was initially a little hesitant having a new primary care provider. This fear was soon alleviated once I'd met with the super friendly staff and Dr Sudhakaran herself! I was given a very thorough annual medical this year , including an EKG , ensuring that your "complete" wellbeing is closely monitored , so that steps may taken to treat any 'underlying' medical issues that can best be treated whilst caught early. The immaculate new office has ample parking and the staff are super efficient from the moment you check in!
excessive wait, rude staff, desperate for business based on trying to mandate unmerited follow-ups when info could be relayed over phone or sent electronically or in mail--they try to hold your lab results hostage and demand that you schedule another appointment to get them (all the while the meter is running!) File false claims/fraudulent charges then take forever to correct it.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Dr. Sudhakaran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Bindu Sudhakaran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpring Primary Care, 21301 Kuykendahl Rd Ste H, Spring, TX
Dr. Bindu Sudhakaran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.