Dr. Binod Balakrishnan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Binod Balakrishnan?

The best Pediatric office in South Bend

Posted on August 10th, 2011

All the doctors at Navarre Pediatrics in the Navarre building our excellent and provide great care to my children. I currently have 3 children with one on the way and I love this group. Excellent staff, excellent care. If you are looking for a pediatrician, I highly recommend this group, you will not be sorry!

i like dr bala

Posted on July 13th, 2009

we switched from another pediatrician, and liked dr bala much better. we did have to wait a while sometimes, but sometimes our waits were short. dr bala always took plenty of time to listen to and answer our questions. i had a lot of questions about vaccinations and chose not to do a couple and he recommends all shots but knows it's up to the parent. he is also supportive of breastfeeding. he advised me a couple of times to do "cry it out" to get my son to sleep through the night but never pressured me to do it or made me feel like i was silly for not doing it. respects parents choices and a good dr in my opinion

Type 2 Diabetes