Have you seen Dr. Binod P Shah?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

poor pain management

he seems more terrified of the DEA, CDC and the FDA than he seems to care about his patients. He is incapable of dealing with insurance companies to ensure that the patient gets the correct medication. if the insurance requires pre-authorization or any documentation at all- he refuses to administer the medication-even if he believes you need it. He refuses to prescribe post-op medications, and if forced to, will only prescribe post op meds for two weeks. he has sent me into withdrawal without any support twice. He doesn't ask how well your pain is addressed, he merely asks if he can remove you from medications at all. he rarely knows the diagnoses of his patients, and insists that everyone diary their pain on a digital pain site, regardless of computer access or ability to use one. He sends everyone to his 'physical therapy' which consists of a limited exercise program and a massage chair from brookstone. His injections are fine, unless you cannot do them conscious- at which point you will wait more than 6 months per injection. This is the last guy i would send anyone with serious problems to. if you have an owie that needs a knee injection once every six months, i am sure he is fine. anything more involved, and he causes more harm than good.

One satisfied paptient

Dr. Shah has been my doctor for three years I always have a great time there his has eased my pain I have never had a problem and his staff are great I would recommend Dr. Shah to all of my friends He is one great Doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

The best!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Doctor!!!!!!!! The best!!!!!!!! For years I suffered from real horrible bad back and shoulder pain in my right side and due to my age (35) many doctors dismissed my pain as just a pinch nerve and didn't took the time to send me for further testing or xrays mri ect, but Dr Shah listened to me and took the time that other doctors didn't! and sent me for further testing and got the results other doctors couldn't find! I adore him for that! He takes the time to listen to you and help you and doesn't rush you out the door lol

It was a pleasant experience

Great Doctor , Courteous staff always willing to help and listen to what ever the problem is.

He's the BEST!!!

I'm a nurse (RN) and I have pain all over my body from car accident/falls during my life time (I'm 53 y/o) Dr. Shah is absolutely the best pain doctor I've been to and I've been to a few that got 4/5 stars and they had no compassion, bed side mannor or empathy for their patients Dr. Shah cares about his patients and yeah I have to wait long sometimes to see him but thats because he does'nt rush his work or his patients. some people are scared of needels, including me he takes his time to calm you down and he is so gentle and quick you never even feel the needle. I've never had a problem getting an appointment especially when I say I'm in severe pain I've even gotten same day appt's. Dr.Shah has a M.D. license to uphold he went to school alot of years to become a doctor for those of you who wrote unfavorable reviews about him Know he will not prescribe narcotics to feed someones habit and lose his licence. He is a professional and knows how to assess when someone is in genuine pain or not. sorry to be so blunt but that what peole do when they don't get what they want (drugs) they whine, Bi$%h and complain. I trust him 100% his office is clean and believe me being a nurse who's big on hygeine & sanitary conditions I would not go to any place especially a doctors office where I'm getting needles if it were not top notch on sanitation. I've observed what goes on in his office while I'm there he has come out and apologized for the wait. he might have a difficult case or someone who's having multiple procedures. I've known him to buy coffee and refreshments for his patients. He's a excellent doctor and a wondrful human being. God Bless you and may he take away your pain..

Thank you Dr shah you have been a very kind thoughtful dr and very attentive to my pain needs. Without dr shah my quality of life would be greatly diminished. I have been his patient for two years now, and through two spine operations, with out him I would be nothing more than a body on a bed. We have gone through a whole aray of meds and shots. just want to say thank you dr shah for careing enough to help me have a beter quality of life through. thank you

bad doctor his wife is rude

dr sha is a pill mill doctor he is not interested in ur over all health.no bp chk no gloves his office reminds me of a drug clinic nbad bad bad

dirtyoffice

his office is very crowded overbooked. very dirty and dis organized.papers all over ,needles open bottles and dose not use gloves or wipes when giving needles I left see ya.should be reported to health dept.

Dr. Binod P Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.

Dr. Binod P Shah Is this you?