Dr. Binoy K Kamal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Binoy K Kamal?

Excellent

My mom has been his patient in the hospital several times. He is very dedicated. He checked on her Christmas day when he wasn't even scheduled to see her. He always kept me up to date and involved in treatment plans for her. For many years I have been personal friends with a couple of his coworkers who daily work with him and have had nothing but positive things to say about him.

awesome hospitalist

i think he is also the director of the program at st anthony osf medical center

Very caring, helpful and knowledgeable

My treatment and recovery were long but turned out to be a success. Dr. Kamal's commitment and diligence to his patients is priceless. I wouldn't have asked for anyone else...in hindsight, of course. Don't ever realize that you are beyond repair...or in a situation that involves luck! Arrogance, It's a perception that many have about doctors because there is not enough time to fraternize, unfortunatley. Do you think it's fair to rate doctors on questionairres filled out by patients that things didn't work out the way they wanted them to? Very fortunately for me, Dr. Kamal was diligent in taking my history/symptoms and checked up on me and based on that, my care was well orchestrated with the other physicians for my best outcome of care. Throughout what had been a bit of an ordeal for me, Dr. Kamal has shown empathy and understanding. He's never rushed me and he always kept it real. I've liked him from day one and I have utmost confidence in him. I'm grateful that Dr. Kamal is a person who is very good at his extremely complicated job. I was grateful that when my file was on his desk - I was getting the full benefit of his knowledge and experience, but most of all, I am grateful that he was able to achieve that delicate balance of knowing what to do in those critical times when things got pretty bad and we were runing out of options and I was scared. His confidence allowed me to feel hope when I was running out of it. He's a good doc! I have nothing but sincere appreciation for Dr. Kamal and his incredible medical skills. I admire him very much and thank him for his care and helpfulness as well as his staff at a time that I so desperately needed it. If you are lucky enough to be Dr. Kamal's patient, thank your lucky stars. I do, every day.

hospitalist

great physicain , nominated for physician of the year every year cince 2006

Really proactive and great bedside manner. Kept family informed.

Liar

Loves his nurses,,,, really loves them!!!