Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beth B Liu has the following 1 specialty
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
Showing 5 of 8
I have been seeing Dr Liu for years now and wouldn't even think about going anywhere else. I have had bad luck with doctors in the past who are very smug and seem to talk down to you and tell you what's wrong without even asking you any questions. Beth speaks very good English but is limited enough to speak in very plain terms which I find refreshing. She has helped me diagnose my sleep apnea, heart condition, as well as my diabetes. She has a very humorous bedside manner and genuinely cares that you are healthy. She can also be a mag to that end but I deserve it.
Dr. Liu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Beth B Liu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beth B Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, WA.