2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bipin Kumar?

Good

I have known of this doctor since 2012 when he was with another clinic. I moved and came back and chose him since 2015. He is a very good doctor whom make sure his patients are well taken care of is a stickler about taking the medications prescribed.

I Walked out. And I would do it again.

I have NEVER been treated so badly at a Doctor's office. First things first, the wait staff and receptionists were amazing. They were kind, willing to make small talk with every patient who came in the room, and very professional. However, Dr Kumar didn't seem to want to even look at me, he would glance my way when I took longer than 10 seconds to answer his question, but other than that he refused to look at me. He spoke to me in a condescending and patronizing manner. I have NEVER walked out of an appointment before, but I would NOT hesitate to do it again! I am absolutely livid at the way I was treated. I am not surprised they had so many available appointments, considering the adolescent behavior of this Doctor. I went to this office for a prescription for birth control. I was very clear that I did not want anything implanted in me, whether it be the arm implant, or an IUD, or any other form of birth control that was put inside my body. He insisted on telling me about the arm implant, and refused to give me a prescription for anything else (pill or patch), citing my families medical history. My family medical history has not changed since the last time I received a prescription, and I had no problems at my other doctor.

Worst appointment ever

This was the worst dr's appointment I have ever had. He spent less then 5 minutes with me , never once looked at me, seemed highly annoyed that I was there. He rescheduled an appointment for me and didn't even bother to tell me I needed to fast for test he didn't bother to tell me I was going to have. His staff us highly unprofessional and immature. I will never go back there nor will I be referring anyone.

The Best

Dr. Kumar is best.He listens to what I have to say,he asks questions. He is always throw.Dr.Kumar is the best,he will always be my Doc.

Dr. Bipin Kumar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, CO.

Dr. Bipin Kumar Is this you?