Dr. Bipin Sharma Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bipin Sharma?

Cares more about his wallet than the welfare of his patients!!

Posted on December 21st, 2016

My appointment was canceled, by the doctor, before I even got the chance to show up. I couldn't get through to his office and left a message with staff confirming my appt. for the next day. I took off work and had waited a month to see him with my ongoing stomach pain. Next day, before the appt., I get a message stating the doctor will not see me!!!!! Couldn't believe a medical doctor would be soooo arrogant as to not see a patient or treat over a confirmation. Called the office and spoke to a very uncaring staff member that basically told me, oh well....it was the doctors decision and he is her boss!!?, Well, there are way too many CARING doctors in Cleveland....for any hurting patient to go through this. This man should have his licensed revoked!!

Posted on February 14th, 2014

Dr. Sharma is a awesome doctor!! He is very friendly and explains in detail and will take his time to listen to you. I feel so blessed to have found him!! If you need a specialist you can trust then I highly recommend you call his office. I will always go to him and will not think twice about it. This picture above is a old picture btw..

Posted on November 21st, 2016