Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bipinchandra B Patel has the following 1 specialty
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Patel is a very smart and caring physician. He knows exactly what tests need to be ordered and always has many treatment options. My first visit with him was in a hospital a little over a year ago and I have been following up with him ever since. I had an ulcer on my ankle and he was able to correct the problem and it healed in a couple of months... I highly recommend this doctor. His office staff isn't the most pleasant, but I don't care about them. I'm there because he is a great doctor.
Dr. Patel was very nice and professional he talked with me. He did surgery on me and couldn't be happier. I was very happy with the service he gave me along with his the young lady who set up my surgery she was very caring and understanding. I was in there about 2-3 weeks ago and she wasn't there I wanted to thank her for being so nice. The staff now was very rude and not nice I wish that young girl was still there is was a ray of sunlight and always had a smile on her face. I'm looking for a new doctor because of the staff now.
12 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Bipinchandra B Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLivonia Counseling Center, 15370 Levan Rd Ste 2, Livonia, MI
Dr. Bipinchandra B Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.