Dr. Bipinchandra B Patel Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bipinchandra B Patel?

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Patel is a very smart and caring physician. He knows exactly what tests need to be ordered and always has many treatment options. My first visit with him was in a hospital a little over a year ago and I have been following up with him ever since. I had an ulcer on my ankle and he was able to correct the problem and it healed in a couple of months... I highly recommend this doctor. His office staff isn't the most pleasant, but I don't care about them. I'm there because he is a great doctor.

Dr. Patel was very nice and professional he talked with me. He did surgery on me and couldn't be happier. I was very happy with the service he gave me along with his the young lady who set up my surgery she was very caring and understanding. I was in there about 2-3 weeks ago and she wasn't there I wanted to thank her for being so nice. The staff now was very rude and not nice I wish that young girl was still there is was a ray of sunlight and always had a smile on her face. I'm looking for a new doctor because of the staff now.

Type 2 Diabetes