Dr. Biqi Gao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Biqi Gao?

Posted on March 13th, 2015

Love Dr. Gao, she sits with me and takes her time to talk and listen. She never rushes and is always prepared and organized. Her staff are always very helpful.

She is not very competent!

Posted on June 5th, 2014

I started seeing Dr.Gao last year. I realized she never uses her patient chart. It's like talking to a brick wall. I will be seeing a new doctor asap. She acts like she has no common sense. Maybe she just helps her own people or she is incompetent. It's time to move on to a better doctor. I thought she was cool in the beginning, but now I see she is not very helpful.

Please Revoke Here Lic.

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Went here because I have always had issues with my legs. It's clear that I can't walk well at all or have trouble with mobility however she insisted that I have Bariatric Surgery, insisted that I keep coming(paying my co pay) so that she can get to know me and my needs. She talks over you and is no help at all! These people only help their race unfortuantly. I hear her talking to another patient (asian) and gave her everything she needed and was pleasant with her. Rude, Rude, Rude!

Dr. Gao saved my son!

Posted on August 5th, 2010

I usually take my son to Palo Alto (Pamf) to see the pediatrician, but they tend to make me see two or three other doctors (including a trip to urgent care which took up over half of my day) and finally giving me results as to what I should do or what meds I should give my son. With Dr. Gao, she diagnosed everything from asthma, wheezing, to pneumonia the first visit and she prescribed everything he needed right away! Everything was taken care of and my son didn't have to suffer for 3 days to wait for a solution! Dr. Gao saved my son - he was having difficulty breathing and she knew exactly what he needed.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017