Dr. Biral T Patel Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Biral T Patel?

worst experience of my life

MEANEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!! RUDE AND NO COMPASSION. LACK OF EMPATHY. NO BEDSIDE MANNER. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIS FAMILY IF HE HAS ONE. IF THIS IS HOW HE TREATS HIS PATIENTS I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST BE LIKE TO LIVE WITH HIM.

Bad follow-up experiences!

I have been diagnosed with sciatica. I had a great visit but the follow-up has been aweful! I have been scolded like a child and left hanging on "MyChart" with no response when needing help. I have been in major pain and was told to take Tylenol and Ibuprofen! I have never had to be on medication but when it's needed, it would be great for them to prescribe it!

Excellent!

Terrible doctor . Very cold and not willing to help find a solution to illness

Absolute worst doctor ever!!! Do not recommend him. He's rude and arrogant. No bedside manner at all.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

If I could rate any lower, I would. Extremely RUDE.

I have been seeing dr Patel for never 5 years. He is not the same person he was when I first saw him. He lacks compassion and understanding. He is notoriously late and unapologetic about it. I strongly think his personal problems are not kept out of how he treats patients. I wish I could give him no stars

DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!

Im typically not one to write bad reviews but this really needs to be said- HORRIBLE experience... I was in a car accident a few months ago. Injured my spine. Went to the Pain Management clinic to get some relief... I received the complete opposite. Ive never had a procedure done in my life- Patel pushed the epidural injection (didnt explain the excruciating pain or the side effects) im a young woman in my early twenties and trusted they knew what they were doing. Patel was cold, non compassionate, and ruthless. Didn’t bother even staying in the room after the injection or call to follow up... after the injection I was sent out to the waiting room (not escorted by anyone even though I was shaking all over and crying from the pain)... completely disoriented. I havent been the same since- muscle spasms, migraines, fever, chest pains on TOP of my spinal injury- I felt like I was in a 3rd world country... I am so relieved that others feel the same. I hated even rating them with one star- Worst Experience of My Life!

do not go

Unless you like dealing with incompetent, uncaring PA's, with no interaction from dr. Patel, he may be a good choice. Without ever meeting with me, he recommended x procedure. They will treat you like a criminal. PA's hardly make eye contact or engage in conversation around concerns, horrible.

I feel he ( and the other pain management doctors at Scott & White Healthcare) encourage steroid epidurals too often.From what I have researched, and according to ALL other pain doctors I have seen, 4 epidurals per year are safe. He has given me 5 in a 6 month period, insisting it was fine. Now I am having more problems than ever. The last one I had, I was told unless I had it, I would not be given any oral pain medications. Also, being diabetic at none of these procedures was my blood glucose checked first. Was told to just adjust my insulin if need be. ( steroids make a huge spike in glucose levels)

Do NOT go!

He has NO bedside manners, along with NO compassion what so ever! I do NOT recommend him to my family or friends! However his new PA is so sweet and caring but she doesn't make the decisions overall.

Dr. Biral T Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.