Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Biren P Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Biren P Shah has the following 13 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Female Infertility
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Biren P Shah has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Biren P Shah is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Shah is wonderful, but the front end staff (Crystal) and office manager is incompetent, ignorant and unprofessional. I have never experienced anything like this before. I have to call the office on numerous occasions for information that should've been given up front. I felt like I should be on payroll because I did all the work. Crystal had a nasty attitude and didn't offer much assistance. I wish Dr. Shah would replace his staff. I wouldn't recommend this location to my worst enemy.
Dr. Shah has been a great OBGYN. I have been seeing him for almost 3 years and he has definitely been a blessing to me and my family. When my daughter was born I had a few complications and he was there with me every step of the way. He is a doctor who is very concerned about his patients and he takes time to make sure you are getting the best care possible. Kathy is the greatest and I absolutely love his staff.
The problem I had with this office and Doctor was it should not take me calling almost daily for a referral to a specialist over a four week time span. The specialist actually called the doctor office for a referral for e and me to come. The request was immediately put in then. However, his office never called me to tell me it was accepted. I had to call my provider group to find out it was accepted. I called Shah's office said they did not have it. I had to call back again to my provider group and my provider group faxed it to the specialist. Way too much work for a simple referral! Shah is nice and does great bedside manner he takes time to listen to you. I never did get follow up calls , I had to call to find out what tests I needed and what medication I need to try for the month. However, I am searching for someone else due to the time I lost trying to get a referral.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Biren P Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Associates Of Il Sc, 17901 Governors Hwy Ste 103, Homewood, IL
Dr. Biren P Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homewood, IL.