Dr. Birte Wistinghausen Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Birte Wistinghausen?

I am a parent of a patient of Dr. Wistinghausen. Let's start by saying she is very skilled in her expertise! I find her to be very patient and kind with my son and our family. We never feel rushed and she has a very gentle way about her. I would recommend her 100%.

This doc

She is a great doctor but not caring or loving in anyway.She needs to be understanding because she is a pain to be with.She is very cold and seems at times that she doesnt care about you.I also think she is sometimes very rude and hings she knows it all.If you try to tell her anything else besides what she wants to hear or her ideas she wont listen but she is a really good doctor by making sure everything is on the up and up.

Dr. Birte Wistinghausen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.