Dr. Bishara J Freij Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bishara J Freij?

Dr. Freij is a great doctor ! I have brought my son to Dr. Freij a few times this summer for the mystery courses of his uncomfortable feeling and we are very impressed about this doctor. First, He has spent a good time to review all the important information before he made any diagnosis and treatment. Also, He was tracking all the test results as early as he can and take a prompt action when necessary. He always tried to avoid any unnecessary procedure or test for the patient to make the patient easier. My son loves him, it is his first choice to see Dr Freij when he feels uncomfortable.

thanks to dr freij for all you have done

-Dr Freij has been working on my daughters case for only a few short months but he has been phenomenal with her case she is a very specialized child with many problems and he takes every action into consideration of what the reaction might be he will always be upfront and honest with you at any cost we are very happy with her care and could not ask for anyone better to be in charge of her infection control he knows all there is to know when it comes to infection we never have to wait for answers. He has an excellent manner with my daughter and she loves him . I couldn't have chose anyone more fitting for our situation.

Praises for Dr. Freij!

Dr. Freij was my son's specialist when he had bacterial meningitis in 1994. Dr Bishara took me seriously as a parent and treated me as if he genuinely valued my observations as a parent. He didn't talk down to me as some of the other drs did at the time. He took it seriously when I told him I thought something was wrong. He had excellent manner with my son in hospital and in follow-up visits and I believe helped save Alex's life and preserve his quality of life. Alex is a healthy 17 year old today. He has a few residual problems from his illness but he is doing karate and has an exceptional memory and sweet spirit and is very bright. I appreciate Dr. Friej for treating Alex in a timely, conpassionate manner and for his extensive knowledge of infectious diseases.