Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bishnu P Verma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bishnu P Verma has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bishnu P Verma has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
never go to this quack he only cares about the hospital and the ins.companies can you say co -op= profitt he should pack his bag and go back home. DID YOU KNOW HE OFFERS NO HEALTH BENEFITS TO HIS STAFF FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! the star is not rite had to pick one to submit no stars here only star fish
Yet another doctor that I can't understand how he's getting such positive reviews. Saw him one time and he was very dismissive of my issues. Being older, I'm sure he didn't want to deal with everything. Typical Florida doctor attitude. Gave me a depression screening and said it was standard for all seniors then had the nerve to charge my insurance $25 for it. Overall, attempted to charge $245. For a primary care doc visit! He'd have been laughed out of Michigan, which is where I should have stayed. Good thing my insurance is still through Michigan, because he sure didn't get it. I feel very sorry for Florida seniors. This guy's no different than any other medical quack in the state.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCentral Florida Regional Hospital, 1401 W Seminole Blvd, Sanford, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bishnu P Verma, MD - Internal Medicine in Sanford, FL, in this video.
Dr. Bishnu P Verma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sanford, FL.