Dr. Bishnu Verma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bishnu Verma?

Posted on September 20th, 2017

short doesnt acknowlege symptoms

patient

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Awesome office staff , very friendly and helpful whenever I call. Dr Verma is great and even though he doesnt take my insurance Iam not switching Drs because good dr are hard to find and he is one of the best.

Excellent physician!

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Heartless piece of crap discrace to all mds

Posted on November 21st, 2014

never go to this quack he only cares about the hospital and the ins.companies can you say co -op= profitt he should pack his bag and go back home. DID YOU KNOW HE OFFERS NO HEALTH BENEFITS TO HIS STAFF FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! the star is not rite had to pick one to submit no stars here only star fish

Doctor's Response

incorrect statement

Awful

Posted on September 24th, 2014

Yet another doctor that I can't understand how he's getting such positive reviews. Saw him one time and he was very dismissive of my issues. Being older, I'm sure he didn't want to deal with everything. Typical Florida doctor attitude. Gave me a depression screening and said it was standard for all seniors then had the nerve to charge my insurance $25 for it. Overall, attempted to charge $245. For a primary care doc visit! He'd have been laughed out of Michigan, which is where I should have stayed. Good thing my insurance is still through Michigan, because he sure didn't get it. I feel very sorry for Florida seniors. This guy's no different than any other medical quack in the state.

Top in his field

Posted on April 24th, 2014

He has been my primary doctor for over 7 years and I highly recommend him. When I considered a change in insurance plan, one of my concerns was whether Dr. Verma was on preferred doctor list. I take in my list of concerns/questions and he really listens. He is very interested in my overall health by stressing exercise and proper eating rather than pumping me with drugs. I always learn something new. And most important, Dr. Verma lets me know that he is proud of the efforts that I make in my own wellness program. There is such harmony in his office; he is obviously very selective. Though very professional, they always make me feel special. He is the BEST.

Posted on November 17th, 2012

To slow.

A patient and caring doctor.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Today was my first time at the doctor so I thought I'd have to wait for a long period of time. To my surprise, it took me only 15 minutes before my name was called.Dr. Verma listens to my complaints and never rushed me. He took his time explaining the symptoms and made sure I understood my condition and the treatment. His staff were very pleasant and helpful. Definitely will make him my family doctor from now on. It is hard to find a doctor with his credentials and now that I found one, I'm sticking to it.

caring and listens

Posted on May 28th, 2011

He listened to what was going wrong with me and he sent me for tests and the office actually called me the next day! Very impressed with this Dr and this office

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

Has been our family doctor for many years now; very caring and professional. Thank you for all you have done!!

The best caring doctor in the Deltona area

Posted on October 20th, 2009

Dr. Verma is always responsive and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is helpful a pleasant. I could not have made a better choice when I switched to him as my primary care physician. He always takes time to explain your situation and will spend as much time as you need to ensure you understand the condition and treatment. Choosing him will be a decision you won't regret.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016