Dr. Bita Motesharrei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bita Motesharrei?

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I had both my girl with Dr. Motesharrei. Her and Teresa, the nurse, took great care of me throughout both my pregnancies. The Dr. was great with delivery and also she was up to date with the newest tests and meds out there. She was out of network for me and i still chose to have her and pay more, that's how much comfortable i felt with her.

Lied to me about fertility test

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Some small complaints, big one is she lied to me about fertility test. Twice. And messed up the billing. Twice (four times if you count my husband). And then she was hacked and my information was stolen. Until recently, I only went to Dr. Motesharrei for my annual check-up and to get birth control. She rushed through this, but that's what I wanted too so I didn't mind. I often waited a bit too, but hey, that can happen at a doctor's office, right? However, when I actually sought real care, the car didn't happen, i was lied to, there were serious billing headaches, and my health and personal data was stolen. Recently, I went to Dr. Motesharrei to get both preconception genetic testing AND a fertility test. I specifically requested the fertility test. She agreed and I saw her make a note. When we got the genetic test results, she was unable to explain them. She could read the print-out, but not explain the tests themselves or what they mean. She was again rushed and brushed aside our questions. Since she didn't tell us the results of the fertility test, I asked again. She waved her hand in the air and said "oh you're fine." I didn't like this, but since she didn't seem to understand the genetics either, I resolved to take my results to someone else who did know and who would take the time to discuss them with me. I requested a copy. It did come in the mail, but only the genetics results. When I did go to a different doctor with more time for her patients, I learned that there was no way for Dr. Motesharrei to have ever given me the fertility test that I requested and she pretended that I received. It can only be done on a few specific days of the month, and when the patient is not taking birth control. None of this was ever discussed. I was lied to when I requested the test, and then brushed off on the second visit when I asked for the results. There were multiple occasions to say "you can't have the fertility test, here is what you need to do to get it," or to say "we never gave you the fertility request that you requested," but Dr. Motesharrei instead pretended that it happened and tried to brush me of (!!) On top of this deal breaker, there is a man who works in the front office who is not good with records. I guess that he is a relative. There is another employee, Theresa, who is good with paperwork. She called me to say that the office had accidentally "mixed up" the billing and that we would receive a bill from the genetic testing service. She asked that when we get the bill, we send it to the office. We did get the bills (for four thousand dollars!!!). I called the office, got the confused man who had no idea what I was talking about and tried to argue with me that I should pay it myself. He at least gave me the fax number, so I faxed in the bills, and called the capable Theresa who agreed to handle them. Theresa also said that there was a co-pay of about 150 each for my husband and me, but that the company had agreed to waive it. We got bills for that too. I again called the office, got the same obstructionist man who didn't know what i was talking about, but then reached Theresa, who fixed it. Then my husband and I got letters that Dr. Motesharrei had been hacked, our private data stolen and offering to sign us up for a credit monitoring service. So all in all its been a suck of time and stress. I changed doctors to someone who begins each visit with a chat in her office about what interests and concerns her patient, and takes the time to actually explain and deliver what is needed. It is a refreshing experience.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Hi this doctor is good and professional but she is very rude and arugant she doesn't spend time with patient she is in hurry every time

She is the best

Posted on November 18th, 2014

She is the best doctor ever she is very professinal caring and very beautiful love her so much she is my doctor since 10 year.

Very caring, skilled & thourough MD

Posted on April 5th, 2011

I am a 35 yr old woman who just had her 3rd child delivered by Dr. Motesharrei via C-section. This was my third C-section and was potentially more complicated secondary to having an extensive history of prior abdominal surgeries as a young adult. Dr. Motesharrei was very caring. She treated me like family. She also made sure I knew all the risks of the surgery while still keeping me feeling reassured that I was in good hands. She speaks with her patients with compassion, but also w/ confidence. She answers all my questions & really spends time listening to my concerns. This puts me at ease. My child was again delivered healthy & safely. I have been extremely happy with her for the past two years I have been treated at her office.

M.T

Posted on November 26th, 2010

I WAS ON HOLIDAY IN WASHINGTON WHEN I HAD TO SEE A GYNAECOLOGIST, I CALLED THEIR OFFICE AND THEY ARRANGED FOR AN APPOINTMENT STRAIGHT AWAY,DR MOTESHARREI WAS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, A TRUE PROFESSIONAL WHO TREATED ME WITH SO MUCH CARE, COMING FROM LONDON, SEEING TOP PRACTITIONERS AT HARLEY STREET, NEVER HAD A DOCTOR WHO I FELT SO COMFORTABLE WITH, I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HER TO EVERYONE,IN FACT I WAS SO HAPPY WITH HER I'M GONNA FLY THERE EVERY YEAR TO HAVE MY ANNUAL CHECK UP.

Posted on November 11th, 2010

So happy I met Dr. Motesharrei. She is so professional and personable with me and made me feel so comfortable. Finally met a Gynecologist that I'm happy with. I will recommend her to all my friends. Nice office staff as well.

I like her

Posted on May 19th, 2010

I went to routine checkup to this doctor and she was very nice and helpful.She knew I'm breastfeeding but didn't offer prescription for vitamins tho...later our pediatrician told me that I must take smth and it has to be prescription.Other then that, I am satisfied with her

this doctor is a nightmare!

Posted on December 29th, 2009

The doctor is very arrogant and thinks that she is the only obstetrician and gynecologist in Virginia and has no professionalism towards patients.

Posted on June 5th, 2009

She is rude and not respectful!

Posted on March 25th, 2009

Excellent! One of the very few doctors who truly care, have great skills and assume personal accountability! GREAT, GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on October 10th, 2017