Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Blaine W Farley has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Blaine W Farley has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Blaine W Farley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
WORKS IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. DOESN'T FOLLOW BASIC PROCEDURES SUCH AS CLEANING OR IRRIGATING A WOUND BEFORE TREATING IT. DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH PAIN YOU ARE IN. SLOPPY RECORD KEEPING CAUSED PROBLEMS INCLUDING A COWORKER OF HIS ACCUSING ME OF PRESCRIPTION TAMPERING BECAUSE DR FARLEY DIDN'T DOCUMENT IT IN HIS NOTE AND DIDN'T EVEN WRITE THE PRESCRIPTION CORRECTLY--HE CHANGED THE DATE ON IT FOR A PAIN MEDICATION. I HAD TO ASK FOR THE PAIN MEDICATION--HE NEVER OFFERED IT AND HE DIDN'T EVEN NUMB MY HAND WOUND BEFORE BURNING IT WITH A SILVER NITRATE STICK--HE DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME HE WAS GOING TO DO IT. HE DIDN'T EVEN CARE THAT I WAS YELLING IN PAIN, STOMPING MY FOOT AND GRABBING THE RAIL OF THE GURNEY WITH MY OTHER HAND WHEN HE DID THE SNEAK ATTACK. HE DIDN'T ASK IF I HAD A TETANUS SHOT AND DIDN'T OFFER ONE. HE DIDN'T CARE THAT I WAS IN PAIN AND IT WAS 3:30 IN THE MORNING WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO GO TO A PHARMACY, DIDN'T GIVE MEDICATION FOR PAIN JUST AN IMPROPERLY WRITTEN PRESCRIPTION. OVERALL HE WAS TERRIBLE AND IS BEING PROTECTED BY HIS COWORKERS.
Dr. Farley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Blaine W Farley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
Locations & DirectionsMedical Associates, 1500 N Ritter Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Blaine W Farley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.