Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Blaine S Purcell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Blaine S Purcell has the following 13 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Blaine S Purcell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
DR.Purcell is a great dr.and human being .He saved my life, a few years ago at that time he had his practice in las vegas nv thats where Ive lived for the past 46 years. And he was the only doctor in the hospital that digosed me with sorocess of the liver. anyway I was out for 12 days and was not supposed to live but here I am thanks to the doctor. I sure wish he would return to vegas !
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsInstitute Of Bioidentical Hrt, 2601 Harrison St Ste 100, Wichita Falls, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Blaine S Purcell in this video.
Dr. Blaine S Purcell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.