Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Blair M Brengle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Blair M Brengle has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 20
Doctor Brengle seems to be good. However, they will convert your physical appointment to office visit without informing you. At least I expect doctor should inform their patients, if they convert physical appointment to office visit, so that patients know what to discuss. Also, all the lab work and other things supposed to be physical part, but they will bill you as office visit. They book you for office visit without informing you even if you ask them to book you for physical. I have been experiencing this, since last 3 years. Now done with it. changing my doctor finally. Their Billing staff is more disrespectful towards their patients. They were sending my lab bills on wrong address, even if I was getting other bills on my right address. Then they add late fee lot of it. When you try to explain them, they chose to cut down your phone and cut the conversation. I will never go to this place and never recommend anyone. I am very disappointed and frustrated with this type of service.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
St Francis Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBrengle Family Medicine, 8803 N Meridian St Ste 350, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Blair M Brengle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.