Dr. Blair Brengle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blair Brengle?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Excellent doctor who listens and has been great with me.

Money maker

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Doctor Brengle seems to be good. However, they will convert your physical appointment to office visit without informing you. At least I expect doctor should inform their patients, if they convert physical appointment to office visit, so that patients know what to discuss. Also, all the lab work and other things supposed to be physical part, but they will bill you as office visit. They book you for office visit without informing you even if you ask them to book you for physical. I have been experiencing this, since last 3 years. Now done with it. changing my doctor finally. Their Billing staff is more disrespectful towards their patients. They were sending my lab bills on wrong address, even if I was getting other bills on my right address. Then they add late fee lot of it. When you try to explain them, they chose to cut down your phone and cut the conversation. I will never go to this place and never recommend anyone. I am very disappointed and frustrated with this type of service.

Front office staff never answered phones

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr brengle is a great doctor but the front staff never answered the phones when calling to set up an appointment is crazy. I got food poisoning and have been calling since 8:30 am when they open up its 10:17 am that's how long I been calling seems like I may have to go the hospital

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Dr Brengle is the best! He even texted my husband to check on me. He is the most caring doctor I have ever had.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Excellent!!!

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Did not talk much, or establish a patient-doctor confidence, not very cordial. For a new patient I found him kind of aloof.

Booking Appointments

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Absolutely the worst phone system for a Medical Office I have ever encountered. Numerous calls to make an appointment for a physical for my son, but the phone system never connects to a person so I can set an appointment. Over 10 calls over the last week to try and schedule this appointment.

Posted on October 2nd, 2017