Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen B Faulkner has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
I was rushed in at 2:30 AM. The pain was do great vi forced my eyes closed and focused on breathing. A nurse stuck me 3 times and took his time about it. All three were a miss. The forth was done by a second nurse and was a hit. She said the morphine might make me slightly nauseous. I felt the main line warmth and the uncomfortable feel of narcotic. No some of us do not find it pleasant. Eyes still closed and weak voice I answer questions. I sign for the CT scan. The pain is making the needle pricks seems like mosquito bites at the time, but my boy massacre black and blues high light 3 misses and the poor jokes between each. Wheeled down, eyes still clamped shut, I so f'n weak. Every question needs to be answered 3 times. I heard the question ''what' more times than I can count. All done I suddenly feel great, but it lasts only10 min. The morpheme died off like a light switch. "Good news! " the admitting Physician said. We want to keep you here one night for observation. 3 minutes later my surgeon, Dr Faulkner came up with a poker face. I was wreathing in pain again. "Ms Schroeder, you have an extended blockage that needs to be removed. We can't wait for it to clear up. This distinction needs to be cut out and reattached. I dispair. 'no other way?' We can try going in other ways, but we have to get this done now before it ruptures. I sign the papers weakly and say lets go. I'm scared I'll not wake up. I can have as much pain meds as I want. That too scares me. I ask I am going to wake up right?" "Ms Schroeder if you were 80+ we'd have more concern, but we feel very confident." You will never be alone at any time a nurse and oryour wife will always be with you. Last time I had surgery I was 4 and given ether and had it done with another girl strapped opposite me. Two at once to save money I guess. In 1963 things were different. A racist joke was made about the girl being my sister with laughs all around (she was black). Both times I went to sleep and woke up. This time without the nauseating headache. The doctor get 5 starts as does the staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Stephen B Faulkner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVerde Valley Medical Center, 294 W State Route 89A Ste 213, Cottonwood, AZ
Dr. Stephen B Faulkner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cottonwood, AZ.