Dr. Blair Halperin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Blair Halperin?

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Dr Halprin did my ablation a few months back and it seems he did a great job as I have no more symptoms. My experience was a good one. Procedure cant remember as I was asleep. Recovery surprisingly easy. End result... went from crappy life with frequent afib and racing heart to great life with zero heart symptoms.

Miracle Worker

Posted on January 11th, 2014

I needed a cardiac ablation as my PSVT episodes were starting to cripple my life. I was terrified and kept postponing the procedure. His confidence and insistence basically left me with no choice but to get it over with. The ablation was a breeze under twilight and the results were textbook. I was healed and my life changed. 4 years later and still no problems. The staff is great too and their payment plan was super helpful. I cant thank Dr Halperin enough.

Posted on September 29th, 2014