Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blaise Wolfrum
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL, with another office in Des Plaines, IL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Wolfrum is affiliated with Resurrection Medical Center, Alexian Brothers Behavioral He, Hoffman Ests, Il and Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum has the following 20 expertise
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Marital Counseling
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 91
As unprofessional as a one could possibly be. He appears to be the one who needs serious psychiatric attention, rather than impose whatever he is attempting to pass of as professional mental health care. Stay away from this nut job. He can not run his own office staff properly, let alone those who seek out professional assistance with behavioral and mental health impairments.
He is a crook he will give you whatever you want he doesn't listen to you he should be able to be a Dr. His staff is even worse they are rude don't know what they are doing can not keep billing update or deal with the insurance companies this place is terrible I have been coming here over ten years it was good like 6 or 8 years ago but really went down hill it like he is all about the money Therapist there suck they do not give good advice or help with the issue
Highly recommend staying away from this quack. His office staff is RUDE. He doesn't care about his patient's. It's in it for the money. Doesn't take time to review your chart, not pleasant to talk to, rushes you. He was also under indictment for prescribing fentanyl and other stuff. You WILL be waiting a hour or more to see him. NOT WORTH IT. STAY AWAY
Dr. Wolfrum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alexian Brothers Behavioral He, Hoffman Ests, Il
Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
St Alexius Medical Center
Behavioral Health Care Associates
Alexian Brothers Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Griffin Memorial Hospital
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Blaise Wolfrum in this video.
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schaumburg, IL.