Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Blake A Bergeon has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Doctor is excellent. Slow to the knife. His diagnosis have been spot on for me, he has a direct no nonsense manner that I truly like. If you want a warm hug... see Dr. Phil. Dr. Burgeon has always spent as much time with me as needed, and answers all of my questions completely and honestly. Unfortunately, some of his staff are rude and unprofessional. Appointment times are hard to secure if the problem is acute
Dr. Bergeon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Blake A Bergeon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRehabilitation Associates, 555 W Wackerly St Ste 3825, Midland, MI
Dr. Blake A Bergeon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.