Dr. Blake Donaldson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blake Donaldson?

more than 5 stars

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Best Dr I have even been too. Spends time with his patients, giving them his full attention with out the let's just get you in and out attitude. Last appointment was 45 min, he listened to all of my concerns. Would recommend this physician to anyone

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Have seen Dr. Donaldson for over 15 years. I have nothing but good experiences during this time.

Love the Dr he Rocks!

Posted on November 4th, 2015

He is a great doctor ! He actual spends time with you hes not out just for money! He listens and makes you feel very comfortable!!

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Have been going to Blake Donaldson for some time now. Even after moving to Arizona for part of the year every year I am not willing to give him up for a Dr. closer. This office handles everything just fine. I hear so many people unhappy with their Dr.'s - not me I'm good with mine.

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Absolutely the best doctor I have been blessed to find. Dr. Donaldson truly cares about his patients. Yes, you may have to wait a little longer to see him, however he takes his time with you & never rushes you out. He takes my concerns seriously. His front desk staff are rude and could care less. The nurses are nice & caring. Dr. Donaldson is an EXCELLENT doctor.

My Family Doctor listens all the time

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr. Donaldson is my family's primary docctor for about five years now. And I have to say that he is very professional, compassive and reliable. He is always there when I need him, or when any of my sons need him. I am a mother of an autistic young man, which make the diagnostic process a very difficult task because he is non-verbal. But I have to say that Dr. Donaldson has helped my son in numerous ocassions to get better and better. I know my son is in great hands. I thank God for him, because he is easy to approach has good listening skills which enhances the diagnostic process for both of us when it comes to determine what is happening with my non-verbal son. Thank you, Dr. Donaldson. We love you, Keep up the good work! There staff is very professional and helpful! Thanks again.

Front desk staff were very rude, I was changing my mind about seeing the doctor. Very happy I waited for nurse and doctor.

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Terrible doctor

Posted on August 31st, 2012

My dr. Retired and referred me to dr. Donaldson. I saw another doctor one time prior to Donaldson. I asked for all my scrips to be transferred to his practice. I was told to wait until my refills were depleted. Well long story short I was termed from his practice and labeled a drug seeker. Hmmm synthoid and ambien? No narcotics, no history of drug abuse... Hmmmm I faxed my pharmacy record to prove I was telling the truth. His staff apologized for the misunderstanding . Then I get a letter stating I need to find a new doctor. Patients beware!

Good Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2012

I am not much for going to doctors but this doctor seems really good.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

Waited on average 30-45 minutes in the room waiting to see the Dr... When he came in he was cold and was preoccupied on his tablet. He rushed through my exam and was done. I will never see this Dr again, his staff is rude and distant. My previous Dr and his staff always made me feel important, and they were part of a huge practice.I thought I would receive the same from Dr Donaldson and his staff. Wish I could get my old Dr to move up here with me!!

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Absolutely terrible..Will never waste time with a doctor like this again. He is rude staff is even worse. I was having a female issue and was told I should let my husband sleep with other women as if I was selfish to not allow that!! He did so many things wrong I just really hope noone gets trapped with him as a doctor on a hmo.. Took me months to get my insurance switched to another company to never see this flake again.

Doctor's Response

FIrst of all I would never suggest that anyone let therir spouse sleep with other people, secondly this has to be someone who grossely exagerates because it only take one phone call to change the doctor on your insurance not months. I know this because it is done when people come to my office everyday. It is very easy to hide behind the veil of anonymous on here, if you are going to make libalous remarks on a website like this you should at least post your name so my lawyer no who to sue to clear my name of such slander.

AWESOME

Posted on March 28th, 2011

My mother is a patient of Dr. Donaldson. My insurance changed so I needed a new doctor. I have my first visit with Dr. Donaldson after a car accident. He was really nice and caring. My two boys were with me and he made them feel welcomed. He joked with them while I had my X-Rays. I would suggest Dr. Donaldson to anyone who looking for a caring doctor.