Dr. Blake Frieden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blake Frieden?

Posted on July 25th, 2016

The best doc ever! If I ever have more children in the future I'll definitely be going back to him! I also lobe that he's the one to call you and talk you if anything is wrong..

Posted on May 5th, 2016

He is a great doctor.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Very nice, and Dr Friedan will even call you himself instead of the nurse. But everyone there is helpful and nice. Even when I was being moody :)

Posted on June 15th, 2015

He is the best by far. I have 4 children and he was my obgyn for my last child and he took me as a patient at 7 months and he is so attentive and very personable. He does everything himself. He takes time to talk to his patients he calls sometimes personally for your follow up visit. He is the best doctor I have every had. I would highly recommend him for prenatal and as regular obgyn. He is very passionate about his patients!!!!!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

He is a great doctor. I will surely miss him.

hysterectomy / hormone replacement therapy

Posted on September 6th, 2014

If you can have a baby he is a good doctor I guess but if you can't have a baby because of a hysterectomy I feel that he does not care in the end of my visits I would call the office and ask to speak to the doctor when he had time and it would be a month when he would call cause the staff would't give him the message. Then he just made me feel that I didn't matter cause I couldn't have a child and that hurt me so bad. so if you can have a baby I would recommend him but if you need hormone replacement therapy I feel sorry for you cause I just feel his staff and the doctor don't care at all.

A very Good and Caring Doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

We chose Dr. Frieden after reading reviews on this site. After the birth of my baby girl, I would have to agree with the other reviewers. He is professional, friendly, kind and really put me at ease. I have great memories of Dr. Frieden and Medical City Dallas. We would've most definitely contacted him for my next pregnancy, but my last baby was my fourth so I don't think I will need his services again (fingers crossed:). Would recommend anytime!

VERY DETAILED BUT YET VERY HELPFUL!

Posted on July 31st, 2013

HE WAS MY DR. FOR THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER BACK IN 2010 BUT I HAVE USED HIM EVER SINCE. MY PREGANCY WAS VERY HIGH RISK AND I HAD SOME SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS AT BIRTH AND HE WAS SIMPLY AMAZING FOR BOTH!! HIS NURSE AT THE TIME WAS RAQUEL AND SHE WAS JUST AS AMAZING!! I WOULD DEFF. RECOMEND HIM TO ANYONE!

Posted on February 19th, 2013

During my first pregnancy I went through four different doctors. Needless to say, I am a rather picky patient who also had a rather disturbing experience with the delivery of the first baby. I can honestly say that Dr. Frieden by far is the best doctor. First of all, he knows his stuff, is very easy to work with and is always positive and has something nice and/or funny to say. He is genuinely caring (he remembered the names of my husband and kid). His stuff is very professional and nice - they make you feel good. My C-section went exactly as planned with zero complications, and the baby is as healthy as can be. Surprisingly, even my recovery time was way quicker and easier than with the 1st pregnancy. Overall, there is absolutely not a single negative thing I can mention about this doctor and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Frieden, he is awesome!

best dr. on the planet!

Posted on February 10th, 2013

He made me feel like I was his only patient, or at least his favorite..I think the 2 memories that stick out most with my 1 pregnancy, was him asking me if I had friends with kids, and when I said yes, he said "they all hate you, right now"...(I was tiny and only gained weight in my belly)...the other one, was when I was discharged with my daughter, he was in the elevator with us and he wanted to take her home. It was the Cutest.

Only Doctor I will go to!!!!!!!!!1

Posted on November 5th, 2012

Dr. Frieden was the best doctor I have ever been to. He was kind, caring and believe me I'm VERY picky. He was there for me with my first child and now I'm glad to say he will deliver my 2nd. He is very concerned about all health issues and kind. My husband told me that we would always go to him, even though this is the last one for me LOL. I would hihgly reccommend him to anyone who wants a Doctor that cares and makes you feel at home.

Posted on May 27th, 2012

He is the best doctor I ever could've asked for, especially being a first time mom. I live in Tyler now, and refuse to see anyone but him. There is not many as good as Dr. Frieden.