Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blake Hamilton
Dr. Blake Hamilton, MD, MSW is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Nephrology. Dr. Hamilton is affiliated with Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, Primary Children's Medical Center and University of Utah Health Care. Dr. Hamilton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Blake Hamilton has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Blake Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.