Dr. Blake B Lemke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blake B Lemke?

awesome and caring doctor.

Confused Patient

I went to see Dr. Lemke for a second opinion of my current health conditions. I have been in pain all my life, but recently, my pain scales leave me wanting to go to the ER every day. She was attentive to my concerns, however, all of the tests she ordered came up 'normal'. That is an impossibility!!! I would like to know what is going on, but I have no time to wait to find out...as I need serious medical intervention...not 'normal' lies. I suppose it is possible for my tests to get mixed up? I went to this doctor believing I would receive competent care, and feel let down, disgusted, and lied to.

Decreased pain

I first saw Dr. Lemke because my primary doctor at that same clinic was not able to see me. Dr. Lemke adjusted my low back/hip and put me on a pain patch that I change every 3 days. My pain level went from a 8.5/10 or higher down to a 7.5/10 or even down to a 6.5 or 5.5/10. It was a great thing. I really appreciate her finding something to lower my pain which helped me be not so crabby because of the severe pain I was in.I would most definitely recommend Dr. Blake Lemke to my friends.

shes a wonderful doctor for people with multiple medical problems.

Dr. Blake B Lemke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Green Bay, WI.