Dr. William B Mcgowan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William B Mcgowan?

Dr Blake McGowan was terrible! He was completely unprofessional and rude. Threw papers and lost it! I have never experienced such behavior.

First and Last Visit

Went in for first wellness exam in years. I was only asked the same questions that I answered on the new patient forms. No further questions about my current conditions. Dr. McGowan immediately started preaching exercise without weighing me or checking my BMI. I could probably tell you more about him than he could me after the visit. I would not recommend this doctor.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. McGowan took adequate time to compassionately listen to all of my health concerns. He is very professional, knowledgable, and willing to invest as much time and energy as needed. His young, energetic personality makes him a great fit for any new patient.

"dr" blake mcgowanj

his nurses do more work than he does, he spent two minutes in a room w me didn't even shake my hand or ask about my ongoing gastrointestinal problems because he couldn't figure out he gave up on me. he is non peraonable, quick to judge, does not follow through when you need him to. he is lacking in his patient care....

Dr. William B Mcgowan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.