Dr. Blake Mitchell Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Blake Mitchell?

I was so surprised!

Posted on February 15th, 2014

I had never had any type of surgery before and Blake Mitchell was to be my anesthesiologist. I was SO nervous when I went back to be prepped for surgery but when he came in to introduce himself he was very confident and it kind of took the edge off of my nerves. Then when I laid down on that operating table he just leaned over so I could see him and said; "I know you're nervous so take some deep breaths to relax and you will start getting sleepy real soon, OK." That was cool because it was very nearly the last thing I remembered. The whole thing was so peaceful and when I was waking up I remember giggling because I couldn't believe it was all done. The poor fellow who was wheeling me into recovery must have thought I'd lost it. Thank you so much for taking such great care of me, and my nerves! You were wonderful!

Type 2 Diabetes