Dr. Blake A Nonweiler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blake A Nonweiler?

Excellent knee surgeon

Dr. Nonweiler replaced my torn ACL with an allograft. He recommended the allograft over an autograft based on my age and activity level. I think it was the right diagnosis. Surgery went well and after 4 days I am totally off pain meds and walking with crutches and brace. I'm over 50 and not a serious athlete. The allograft was the best choice for me and I'm thankful that he recommended it. Also happy with the surgery and recovery.

Dr. Nonweiler explained condition fully and I felt very confident in his ability. Seemed to really care.

Outstanding

Him and his medical staff were great. Not only did I have a great office visit, but i enjoyed it. His assistant broke the "awkward doctor visit" standard with her outstanding attitude. Dr Nonweiler came into my room shortly after his assistant left. He made me feel comfortable, and actually spent time listening to me. He genuinely cared about my shoulder problem. Im glad my first experience was that pleasant, because it wasn't the last. I did MRI, Physical therapy, injections, ect. Before deciding the surgical route, and through it all I felt like him and his staff gave me nothing but the best of care.

Excellent with Knee Replacement

Dr. Nonweiler was very capable and did an awesome job with my knee replacement. Now 7 weeks later I am walking almost normally.. He took time to answer my questions and did not force me to make immediate decisions. In fact he did all he could to avoid premature surgery. I found him patient, courteous, helpful and willing to listen to my concerns. I recommend him highly

What a great doctor!!

Dr Nonweiler is a wonderful doctor. He is so caring, listens to problems, and is a great knee and shoulder surgeon. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Dr. Blake A Nonweiler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.