Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Blake L Ohlson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Blake L Ohlson has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Blake L Ohlson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 60
I had ankle replacement surgery and he was very informative with me about the surgery and what to expect. It is a very complicated surgery and he followed up with me on regular visits. He told me up front what to expect. Always answered my questions honestly. I was released after 6 months, but he told me it would be about a year, before I was completely healed and he was correct.
Dr. Ohlson performed surgery on my left foot, fusing a metatarsal and phalange & placing a plate to hold them together. I have moved from excruciating pain to none! Dr. Ohlson, Liz-his PA, and all other members of the staff are compassionate and professional! I am retuning to have my right foot checked! (They are not provided enough clerical/phone support by Roper Hospital.)
Dr. Ohlson has treated myself and other family members of mine in the past few years. The care has always been above and beyond any of our expectations and we are all incredibly happy with our outcomes. He is extremely well credentialed and came very well recommended by other friends and co-workers. Great bedside manner and explains diagnosis clearly. Highly recommend!!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ohlson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Blake L Ohlson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Specialists, 2093 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Ste 200, Charleston, SC
Dr. Blake L Ohlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.