Dr. Blake Ohlson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Blake Ohlson?

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I wish there was a way to clone Dr. Ohlson so other Specialist within the Roper network would be more like him. He is a very special young man and an excellent Doctor.

Excellent ankle doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

I had ankle replacement surgery and he was very informative with me about the surgery and what to expect. It is a very complicated surgery and he followed up with me on regular visits. He told me up front what to expect. Always answered my questions honestly. I was released after 6 months, but he told me it would be about a year, before I was completely healed and he was correct.

Dr.

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Dr. Ohlson performed surgery on my left foot, fusing a metatarsal and phalange & placing a plate to hold them together. I have moved from excruciating pain to none! Dr. Ohlson, Liz-his PA, and all other members of the staff are compassionate and professional! I am retuning to have my right foot checked! (They are not provided enough clerical/phone support by Roper Hospital.)

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Dr. Ohlson has treated myself and other family members of mine in the past few years. The care has always been above and beyond any of our expectations and we are all incredibly happy with our outcomes. He is extremely well credentialed and came very well recommended by other friends and co-workers. Great bedside manner and explains diagnosis clearly. Highly recommend!!

Not what I expected ...also

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I dislike waiting almost 2 hours to be seen. Staff courteous, bedside manner needs serious improvement.

Not what I expected

Posted on February 9th, 2016

His communication skills were poor and he made me feel awful about the choice I had made for a surgeon for previous surgeries. I felt he had a pompous and lackadaisical attitude. The entire time he talked with me, he was throwing some kind of snack into his mouth and chewing on it. He could be a brilliant surgeon but lacks the ability to communicate.

each his own

Posted on January 19th, 2016

i`m sure he is well liked,but not by me.i read my report after my visit.after a wait of a hour and 40 min.s.what was in the report was not the same as what he told me.i felt like i wasted my time and my money. may you fair better with him then i did.but i will not go back.receptionist is the main saving grace as far as i`m concerned.

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Ohlson. He took time to listen to me and explain my diagnosis.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Excellent result for what I have been told was a severe injury. Able to start walking at 11 weeks after surgery though with some pain. No boot or brace. Blake Ohlson excels as a surgeon, is a fair musician I am told. He has the personality of a surgeon , he is kind and friendly and calls me dear without having the slightest idea of who I am; bilateral maleoris in 65 year old female, looking younger than stated age. Ok, I added the last part. Very satisfied but truly hope I do not break the other one.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I broke my ankle at work and he is easily the worst Doctor I've been to. It was impossible to schedule appointments and when I did I sat in the waiting room an hour after my appointment started everytime! When I finally would get in the back he was in the room less than five mintues and didn't take the time to explain the injury to me. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone! Just awful and seems like he's a doctor for the paycheck only! Just awful.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Worst bedside manner I have ever had for any physician / surgeon. Very little to no patience. Skills as a surgeon are excellent, lacking in character and personality.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Thank You so much for your attentive care and professionalism! Thank you for helping to alleviate my anxiety!!!!