Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Keener B Ragsdale III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Keener B Ragsdale III has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Keener B Ragsdale III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Ragsdale preformed a operation on me. I tore both my meniscus at same time. before that I very seldom had knee pain. he talked to me and my wife about a procedure he could do while working on my knee for the meniscus.he told me and my Wife Se was there. That there was a 80 to 85 % chance it would work. Then 7 months later. I asked him why I was in constant pain 24/7 he lied and said I told you there was only a 40% chance of it working. Then stated to me I ave no compassion for pain today. pointing at his own knee. Pain is irrelevant he said. I now live with constant 24/7 pain every day. Even if he says this is not true. My wife was There thru it all. We later found out that he had a heart attack 4 days prior to my operation. That morning my wife asked him if he didn't get enough sleep. Should he have told me about the heart attack ? So to sum it up he is a liar and messed my knee up. It very seldom hurt before Dr Ragsdale got a hold of me. I never would have let someone cut on me with a 40% chance. Never The man has no scruples. I am willing to look at several years of medical records and see if I complained to doctors about my knees hurting. Because I know they didn't.But now Oh Well
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Keener B Ragsdale III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMartin Orthopaedics Llc, 164 Mount Pelia Rd, Martin, TN
Dr. Keener B Ragsdale III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martin, TN.