Dr. Keener B Ragsdale III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keener B Ragsdale III?

Darren Wingate

Dr. Ragsdale preformed a operation on me. I tore both my meniscus at same time. before that I very seldom had knee pain. he talked to me and my wife about a procedure he could do while working on my knee for the meniscus.he told me and my Wife Se was there. That there was a 80 to 85 % chance it would work. Then 7 months later. I asked him why I was in constant pain 24/7 he lied and said I told you there was only a 40% chance of it working. Then stated to me I ave no compassion for pain today. pointing at his own knee. Pain is irrelevant he said. I now live with constant 24/7 pain every day. Even if he says this is not true. My wife was There thru it all. We later found out that he had a heart attack 4 days prior to my operation. That morning my wife asked him if he didn't get enough sleep. Should he have told me about the heart attack ? So to sum it up he is a liar and messed my knee up. It very seldom hurt before Dr Ragsdale got a hold of me. I never would have let someone cut on me with a 40% chance. Never The man has no scruples. I am willing to look at several years of medical records and see if I complained to doctors about my knees hurting. Because I know they didn't.But now Oh Well

Knee

Talks over you, And cut you off. When you try and ask question. Does not listen to what you have to say. Did not fix my injury, tho he claims he did. All in black and white that surgery failed. I would not recommend.

Did not care what I had to say. Had his mind made up after looking at the mri before he examined me.

Excellent Dr.

Excellent Experience

Dr. Ragsdale is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and explained everything to my son about his injury. We were more than pleased!

Dr. Ragsdale is the best. He is kind and caring and explains everything where you can understand it. I woke up at the hospital at 4 one morning and he was there checking on me. I asked him if he ever slept.I thought I would never walk again but he brought me through it with God's help. He is an excellent doctor and I would refer anyone to him.

One of a kind

Dr. Ragsdale has done several sugeries on me and he is the only orthopedic Dr. That i would use, he has a professional bedside manner, and a very through Dr. , he was the only Dr. After several that diagnoised what was wrong with my knee, after surgery, it was fixed, Thank God for Dr. Ragsdale....:)

Truly A Miracle MD

Dr. Ragsdale repaired my arm in 2003 after an extremely severe injury left my elbow smashed into seven pieces. Several other surgeons had declined to operate and I was waiting to be transferred to another hospital when Dr. Ragsdale examined me and said "I can fix this." And so he did. I will always be grateful.

This doctor has a TERRIBLE bedside manner and treats you like dirt. He had me in tears before I left his office and told me he wouldn't do surgery on my ulnar nerve until the damage was so severe my hand was clawed.

The best ortho ever ! Really cares about his patients.

Great doctor! Good personality and caring attitude.

Dr. Keener B Ragsdale III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martin, TN.