Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blake G Scheer
Dr. Blake G Scheer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Scheer is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. Dr. Scheer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Blake G Scheer has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Drug Allergy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Scheer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Blake G Scheer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLittle Rock Allergy And Asthma Clinic, 18 Corporate Hill Dr Ste 110, Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Blake G Scheer in this video.
Dr. Blake G Scheer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.