Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blanca E Fernandez-Kline
Dr. Blanca E Fernandez-Kline, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fernandez-Kline is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino D / P, Community Memorial Hospital Of San Buenaventura and St Johns Pleasant Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Blanca E Fernandez-Kline has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Blanca E. Fernandez-Kline, MD, has prescribed my husband ADHD medication without properly diagnosing him for ADHD. She has not asked him to provide her a diagnosis from a Psychiatrist. She is internal medicine and she is not suppose to prescribe Adderall without a proper evaluation. Now my husband is highly addicted to it. he takes more than he is suppose to take. She is in internal medicine and is not allow to prescribe this medicine without the proper evaluation. Unethical.
Dr. Fernandez-Kline is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Edward W Sparrow Hospital
Dr. Blanca E Fernandez-Kline accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCmh Centers For Family Health, 120 N Ashwood Ave, Ventura, CA
Dr. Blanca E Fernandez-Kline is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.