Dr. Blanca E Richmond-Coca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blanca E Richmond-Coca?

Best Doctor

She is the best Doctor I have had in many years. I only wish I could be her patient again.

Best doctor I have ever seen!

I spent 3 days trying to reach anybody by phone to fill a prescription. After selecting from only a few possible mid day openings, I made an appointment. Last time I waited 45 minutes later than my appointment. This time I couldn't get out of work in time and was exactly 15 minutes late. My appointment was cancelled and prescription not approved for a refill.

She makes me feel like her only patient!

Dr Richmond-Coca is the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. Sometimes I have to wait longer than I'd like in the office, but once she's in the room it's well worth it. She takes her time, and really listens to me. If she takes that much time with all of her patients, no wonder she runs behind. Overall, she is an outstanding Dr.!

Best. Doctor.Ever.

Dr. Richmond-Coca is the first doctor who I feel actually listens to me instead of zoning out after 5 seconds. She doesn't base her decisions/diagnoses on a snap judgement or the fact that she has to get me out of her exam room "stat" so that she can do the same with the next patient. To the contrary: She is kind, caring, considerate, and intuitive...as well as being an excellent physician in the medical sense of the word. I wouldn't go to a different doctor if you paid me.

I have been to many Dr.'s because we move quite a bit. Dr. Richmond -Coca just seems to really care! I never got the feeling I was just another patient, she always greeted me w/a warm smile. Always seemed genuinely concerned for my well being.

Dr. Blanca-Richmond Coca is an excellent doctor, with a great bed side manner. She is the best!

Tough to Find Dr, and the Winner is Dr. Richmond-Coca

I was on the hunt for a great Dr. and had tried several Doctors, when my son was seen by Dr. Richmond-Coca because my regular Dr. couldn't fit him in. That was a blessing in disguise, and after that I immediately switched doctors. She is extremely caring and has the best bedside manner, is very knowledgeable, reassuring, and not too quick to push medications, but tries to take a more proactive approach to health.

The most caring and compassionate MD I've ever seen!

Dr. Blanca E Richmond-Coca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, CO.